Strawberry Bay Campground is found from the coast of stunning Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 foot. Site site site Visitors flock to Strawberry because of its fishing that is great and path possibilities.
This big campground contains a selection of campsites to support all kinds of site site visitors, including team, family members and solitary campsites. A few internet internet web sites, B cycle, have complete RV hookups.
Many web web sites are designed with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood is present to buy through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities as of this campground.
Need to find out
Really the only electric hookups available are into the B Loop. All other loops haven’t any hookups open to the general public.
14 day stay limit.Р’
- Long haul remains are merely allowed in designated web web sites. Long haul is at the least thirty days and at the most 142 times.
You will be asked to pay the difference in cash or check when you arrive if you booked this site at a discounted rate and did not use either a Senior or an Access pass to obtain that discount. Just Senior or Access Passes will likely be reduced only at that location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes do not protect charges for hookups, dual or team web internet web web sites.
First-come, first-served web sites can be found.Р’
*Reservations can not be created for use at the pavillion day. Time use is just feasible on an initial come, first provide foundation when there will be no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground needs a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time stay that is minimum vacation weekends.
Please realize that camping is definitely an experience that is outdoor consequently, we don’t offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Click the link for more information in regards to the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business is certainly not in charge of injury or accident to virtually any individual or home caused by the employment of this center and it is maybe https://online-brides.net/ maybe not accountable for the increasing loss of cash or valuables of all kinds. An individual with this license assumes complete and responsibility that is complete the conduct and actions of most people inside the or her celebration.
Many thanks to make a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! We might like to hear away from you. Just How had been your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to the management team while paper that is also saving. Please stick to the link below to fill out the questionnaire. You could scan the code that is QR in the cost board whenever you get to your location. May very well not realize that you don’t need a QR scanner; you need to a photo together with your phone and proceed with the directions. Your phone needs a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own application shop.
The campground is scheduled among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views associated with reservoir and hills that are surrounding. Tiny pine woods dot the campground but offer extremely little color.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Strawberry OHV Trail System offers 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers benefit from the considerable trail system also.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, an operating seafood trap and egg collection place and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent sailing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great coastline access.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and will be offering a motorboat ramp, energy and pontoon motorboat rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a tiny store that is general fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Fees
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping no-show consumer is person who will not get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time regarding the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time regarding the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities are held until check-in time on the planned arrival date.
- If an individual will not get to the campground or team facility by check-out time a single day after arrival or will not cancel the booking by the times detailed under “Late Cancellations” above, the client are evaluated a $20.00 solution charge and forfeit usage charges.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than 2 weeks following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will likely not give reimbursement needs after week or two of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for a few facilities, trips or allows a extra booking charge is charged. An additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply for some overnight and day-use facilities. The non-refundable booking cost for trips and seats is $1.00. The non-refundable booking cost for licenses differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re re payments will likely to be released as a credit towards the initial charge card.
- Refunds for cash or check Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or money order, and money payments at chosen campgrounds are going to be given a check reimbursement. a reimbursement shall be prepared within 1 month of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can just only be prepared whenever authorized by the center administration staff based on neighborhood policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the eventuality of a crisis closing, the Recreation.gov group will make an effort to inform users and gives alternative dates (as appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations is terminated and all sorts of charges compensated will soon be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in the eventuality of an urgent situation closure.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal shall show up on client’s bank card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the proper, when needed, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated July 2018.